cellular selling 3 – winning sales presentations (and great sales meetings)
The ‘Winning Sales Presentations (and great sales meetings)’ programme using Cellular Selling – 2 day sales training course that follows on from Cellular Selling 1 – The Psychology Of Selling and Cellular Selling 2 – The Ultimate Salesperson
A two day course (up to 12 delegates) is a course specifically written for sales people to really give them confidence in front of customers. Previous clients have reported that the course paid for itself within one week.
How to have great sales meetings and make dynamic sales presentations -
2 day course using the Cellular Selling techniques to make sure that all your sales meetings and sales presentations are successful.
- Learn how preparation is vital to making any meeting or presentation succeed. Improve your written proposals and presentation to win more sales.
- Learn how your body language will determine the outcome of the meeting. Learn what the physical signals from your audience mean.
- Discover which visual aids work and which don’t.
- Understand why becoming assertive will improve the way you handle your customers. Learn the essential communication skills that all good salespeople use daily.
- Improve all your customer relationships so they run smoothly and effectively.
- Learn how to close more sales and deal with difficult or disinterested customers. Become a better salesperson with our Assertive Selling Model.
- Before the meeting?
- Why are you meeting?
- Prepare, plan and practice.
- What do you need to know in order to write a presentation. • The rules for a winning proposal or presentation.
- Removing fear and nerves.
- The meeting – Part 1, body language and visual aids.
- 1st impressions count! How to maximise these.
- Generating positive body language that promotes mutual trust. • Reading your audience is vital.
- Your equipment and visual aid advice.
- The meeting – Part 2, controlling the meeting and the outcome.
- How to control meetings & presentations by using questions and acknowledgements. • Understanding the structure of a sales meeting or presentation.
- Using ‘The Assertive Selling Model’ in a meeting or during a presentation.
- Closing the meeting and the next steps.
- Developing a good relationship with your customers going forward. • After the meeting
- The wheel of relationships.
- The importance of your attitude towards your customer.
- How to deal with difficult scenarios and how questions can help you keep control of the meeting
To book this course, call us on 0845 5195619 for a friendly chat about your need