Adam Caplan’s The Psychology Of Sales course is an effective online sales training programme for salespeople wanting to sell more and improve their results.
This course is a stand alone training programme that will to improve your sales ability, motivation, engagement and understanding of an important business tool.
The Psychology Of Sales ONLINE includes 37 modules, each with a professional training film and assessment. The programme has a pre-training assessment and a post training course assessment. Learners must pass the assessment with each film in order to progress to the next one, ensuring that they have understood the topic being trained.
Learners that complete the course have reported significant improvements in their sales results, activity and closing percentages.
Suitable for desktop or mobile device access.
The programme includes:
- What is selling?
- What is selling and understanding ‘The Sales Process’
- Helping customers make the right buying decision and the 8 steps of ‘The Sales Process’
- How to be effective with your sales and your time
- The best ways of working
- The 4 step trust creation process
- Getting your customers to like and trust you
- Active listening
- The Customer Trust Generator – Actual and perceived communication
- The Customer Trust Generator – Building Trust
- The Communication Matrix
- Verbal and face to face communication
- What actually happens when we communicate
- The power of acknowledgements
- Emotional Scale Mapping
- Building relationships – what to do and what not to do
- The right and wrong techniques to building rapport
- The Wheel Of Rapport
- Respect, trust and affection
- When a relationship goes wrong
- The 9 step relationship recovery process
- Relationship recovery
- The Matrix Module
- Telling isn’t selling
- The importance of asking questions
- Simple closing techniques
- Your job as a great salesperson
- The school system
- The 5 A’s of selling
- The 5 A’s of selling continued
- The summary of the 5 A’s of selling
- Our personal operating system
- Question phobia
- Grammar in sales
- The benefits of using the past tense
- The Sales Wheel with tenses
- The Assertive Selling method and course conclusion
The programme has helped salespeople in the finance, construction, software, media, education, sport and legal sectors to improve their sales results.
Each purchased course comes with a downloadable 124 page training workbook.
This offer includes an eBook version of Cellular Attitude – The 9 Step Guide to a happier life.