The LinkedIn Sales Training course – BOOK FOR OCTOBER 27th 2020 – Hosted by Bianca and Adam Caplan with exciting content from Al Tepper of TepFu
With the changes and disruption to working arrangements caused by COVID19, salespeople have to change how they interact with customers as well. Our LinkedIn sales training course helps salespeople understand this new selling environment and helps avoid the common mistakes that inexperienced LinkedIn users make. It’s not surprising, many experienced LinkedIn users also make these mistakes.
The course introduces delegates to using LinkedIn as an effective selling tool and teaches how to generate sales effectively using LinkedIN. The programme will be delivered by Sales Training experts Adam and Bianca Caplan and includes some valuable content from Marketing Guru, Al Tepper from TepFu.
The LinkedIn Sales Training course teaches delegates how to generate prospects by reaching decision makers directly, working on generating new (targeted) LinkedIn connections, new business opportunities (through building relationships and networking with the right people). LinkedIn messages are universally accepted, avoiding spam filters thus ensuring a higher level of engagement.
One of our clients, using these skills closed a sale for 3 days consultancy worth several thousand pounds, another booked a multi-site deal for their kitchen-extraction cleaning business and another closed a deal with a nationwide brand to work with hundreds of their sites. The results our clients generate are authentic and real, they will even be on the training day as well.
The programme teaches delegates to increase their LinkedIn network with connections that are targeted and relevant to your business to drive new customer conversations and sales opportunities.
The course runs from 9.30am until 4.30PM with virtual morning/afternoon 15 minute breaks and a virtual lunch break of 45 minutes. A certificate will be issued as well.
The LinkedIn Sales Training Course includes:
- Introduction to LinkedIn and how to harness the power of LinkedIn
- Why LinkedIn is not just your online CV site but a terrific sales tool
- How to optimise your LinkedIn profile to get it ready for social selling
- What you can do to increase your profile visibility quickly and professionally
- How to post effectively, what to post and what not to post
- Advice and assistance with how to best market yourself and your company on LinkedIn
- What not to do when using LinkedIn as a sales tool
- Introduction to Sales Navigator
- Marketing yourself on LinkedIn
- How to find the right customers
- How to write effective connection requests that work
- When to connect and how to engage with leads to turn in to prospects
- How to drive the conversation forward and create sales opportunities
- Managing prospects/leads to keep track of your activity
- Further messaging new prospects to take them from first contact through to qualified prospect
- Taking the conversation offline and a sales script creation plan for calling qualified prospects
- Taking responsibility to drive sales forward
The objectives of the LinkedIn Sales Training course
The main objective of the course is to educate and motivate you to use LinkedIn to connect, engage, talk to and close leads into prospects and prospects into clients.
To identify which connections are relevant to your business, what to say to generate interest and sales, how to look for the sorts of leads available and how to close them. Deep dive in to how to engage with and bring in new customers from your preferred industry.
With Covid-19 affecting the commercial landscape, social selling is an effective way to build relationships with ideal clients and generate more business. It’s personal, it’s effective and it’s faster.
The transparency of LinkedIn makes this a safe, trusted and reliable way to build relationships with potential clients and, when following our advice, extremely profitable.
Once booked on the course, you have the flexibility to move to a different date if something comes up. We keep our paid for webinars in small groups, to maximise the effectiveness of the session.
We look forward to seeing you on the 27th!
Adam and Bianca Caplan and Al Tepper