Should you consider how outsourcing could sink your business? We believe that outsourcing is a major risk to most businesses.
As an outsourcing business you might wonder why we would say this. Let us explain.
Lee Kuan Yew said: “If you deprive yourself of outsourcing and your competitors do not, you’re putting yourself out of business.”
As a sales training and consultancy business, we are an outsourcing business as companies outsource elements of their sales process, strategy and training to us as well as sometimes asking us to operate as their de-facto sales teams.
It’s not using outsourcing that is the risk but the fact that your competitors ARE using outsourcing and this is giving them a competitive advantage over you that could spell disaster.
Do what you do best and get experts in to do what you do worst, better!
We appreciate the immense trust and responsibility that our clients place in us to work with their customers. The question we are often asked is ‘Why do clients outsource?’
To answer, we have listed the 7 main benefits:
- Develop internal staff by bringing in external expertise to train existing staff to achieve better results.
- Promote growth by: 1) Revisiting and developing a focussed sales strategy to drive the business forward, 2) Improving staff ability and motivation through training, so they sell more, immediately, 3) Selling more through an outsourced sales team calling your customers
- Offer staffing flexibility by using outsourced teams to drive time limited specific campaigns freeing up staff to work on other tasks or providing additional resources.
- Reduce annual costs by outsourcing sales training as an example. A good full time sales trainer might cost £55,000 a year, compared to an external company like ours where you could run a full sales training event every month for sales teams and save money.
- Directors can focus on core operational tasks, outsourcing the sales function, strategy and/or training to an external sales specialist organisation. This can help maintain operational control.
- Injecting external knowledge improves standards throughout the organisation
- Business success is increased and risk of failure reduced by the external specialist reviewing practices, sometimes owners and C-Suite executives can’t see the wood for the trees!
In summary, outsourcing improves:
- Staff development
- Financial growth
- Business flexibility
- Cost saving
- Operational control
- Improves standards
- Reduces Risk
We have clients that have benefitted from working with us every single year for the past 12 years. If you’d like to talk to them about what it’s been like to work with us, please get in touch.
We will help your business:
- Improve the sales processes
- Develop the best sales Strategies
- Increase sales team ability and motivation
- Define your sales messages
- Deliver effective and profitable sales activity
- Reduce costs
- Increase margins
For a no-nonsense, sensible conversation about transforming your business into a sales-focussed, money making machine that takes no prisoners, has delighted customers, happy staff and an unrivalled reputation, talk to the father and daughter team that will help you sell with love!
Bianca & Adam